eCommerce Account Assistant / Manager
Timetec is a relatively new player in the flash memory industry. Our goal is to become one of the top manufacturer of memory module in the next couple of years. We strive to do so by providing top of the line products and services to all our customers at competitive prices. We are looking for motivated individuals that wish to grow with us to fill our department, Account Manager Assistant and Customer Service position.
- Develop and execute strategies to rebuild the product and eCommerce customer experience on www.timetecinc.com.
- Lead the brand experience and global eCommerce strategy on third-party marketplaces.
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally with engineering and creative teams to create engaging online experiences.
- Create KPIs for eCommerce functions and measure, analyze and report on outputs, sales attribution and drivers.
- Develop digital ad campaigns cross-functionally with the marketing team and manage the execution across paid, search, social media and email channels.
- 3+ years of experience developing and implementing digital marketing/eCommerce strategies.
- Experience with Amazon Seller/Vendor/Brand Account and working knowledge of marketplace models: 1p vs 3p listings, buy box, etc.
- A strong user-centered, data driven mindset and a passion for UI/UX design.
- Must possess excellent organization/prioritization, problem-solving skills.
Experience using Google Analytics, WordPress and Excel are required.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.