Gaming Expert / Assistant
Timetec is a relatively new player in the flash memory industry. Our goal is to become one of the top manufacturers of memory module in the next couple of years. We strive to do so by providing top of the line products and services to all our customers at competitive prices. We are looking for motivated individuals that wish to grow with us to fill our department, Gaming Expert / Assistant.
Brand driven, able to plan and execute production of Pinnacle gaming performance memory modules. Pinnacle is looking for an individual who understands the PC gaming market and can deliver an experience that translates our core brand values to those gamers’ needs.
- Manage multiple projects, concept designs, and overall product development across different teams.
- Ensure brand guidelines are upheld, purposefully iterated, and put to use across everything Pinnacle.
- Oversee deliverables, timelines and budgets.
- Empathize with consumer needs to provide functionally aesthetic solutions.
- Able to look for answers and constantly driven to self learn without direct guidance.
- Solidify, inspire, and cultivate a high-performing team.
- 5+ years experience in DRAM memory industry.
- 3-5 years experience in product development.
- Strong interest and feel for PC gaming field and trends.
- In depth knowledge of computer architecture and how to optimize performance.
- In depth knowledge on overclocking memory and other computer components.
- Thorough understanding of testing and benchmarking PC components.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be highly organized and able to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.